- A real woman is an INDEPENDENT. She's always busy on her own business.
- A woman shouldn't solves mans problems. A man is the one supposed to take care of woman.
- A real woman can't ever be had over the barrel. Always well-dressed. Be ready that anything can happen all of a sudden.
- A woman should always stay calm and relaxed. Behaving as if nothing in this world really troubles her.
- Money shouldn't become the necessity of real woman's life. If she has money she spends it, when she is short of money she doesn't care, or just pretends she doesn't.
- A real woman always has a couple of really good and expensive dresses in her wardrobe. They play the role of a parade costume for cases when its necessary to make an impression.
- One can say there are only must do and must have for a so-called real woman. But there are many free to do, or not to do for her either.
- A woman can let herself be late. 10-15 minutes late is almost on time.
- A real woman can let herself twist men round her little finger. She may stay mysteriously silent, complain that she's bored, act stupid or start a passionate scientific argument. Nobody can make a woman answer a question if she doesn't want to, and nobody can force her explain the reasons for doing this or that.
- A woman knows her worth, but makes everyone believe she's priceless. Everything she does - she does it with elegance. She knows how to make men dance to her tune and she really enjoys it. She always stays independent, careless and free. She knows what she wants, and will never let anyone stay in her way. A real woman is quite self-confident not to care about the rumors or public opinion, holding her head up high.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Am I real a woman? How to become a real woman?
According to my research (research talaga? Hahaha) "Being a real woman is an art mostly pleasant, but demanding some skills and knowledge". What kind of skills? Nawindang ako dun ah. Siguro yun yung paghandle mu sa sarili mu, tama ba? Diko maisip kung anong klaseng skills ang kelangan e, given na yung knowledge e, skills? Ene be yen? Hahaha. Okay, let's move on. Hahaha. As we all know, there are NO un-beautiful women, there are women who DON'T KNOW that they're beautiful like me. HAHAHAHA. A woman is only she makes it of herself. Tulad ko, di ako naniniwalang maganda ako kahit ilang tao pa magsabe nun saken. Choosy pa teh? Hahaha. Pero may mga times na nagagandahan ako sa sarili ko (constelation of chairs). Pero bihira lang naman yun. Grabe naman kayo makareact. Hahaha. :)
Ayun sa nabasa ko may mga tricks daw para maging real woman but these recommendations aren't the rules.The only definite rule is the inner feeling of a woman that she is the one and the only, but never just of a kind. :)
If a woman wants to be a real one, she shouldn't be afraid of changes and mistakes. It's never too late to make another attempt. :)
These is only a guide. There's nothing wrong for being you. :) I just want to know how to become a real woman and for as what I've read it's really hard to be a real one. But at least I have an idea for being a real woman and I think I need to work on it. :) Time will come that I will become THE REAL WOMAN, in God's time. :D
Lemme share you this song and it's related to my topic here. :)
I'm a (whoa-man), I can be what I wanna be. I'm a (whoa-man) I can be whatever everything you need. I'm a (whoa-man) and no matter what it takes, gonna keep my heels on higher, better stay stronger, wiser higher, winner!
Posted by Stephanie Estranero Puse at 6:56 PM